I’m Here to Make a Difference
That’s why social change is baked into my therapy practice. When you invest in your healing with me, you’re not just helping yourself, but you’re also supporting eco sustainability. I led my suite on the path to getting certified as a Bay Area Green Business. Here’s how I walk my talk:
- Our internet is local green and solar powered.
- My web host is carbon neutral.
- Our suite is cleaned with eco friendly products.
- We source our drinking water from the Sierras.
- All of my office supplies are 100% green. That includes business cards, paper, pens, and tissues.
- My office is bathed in natural day light, and I only use lighting at night.
- I recycle and compost religiously.
- I bike to work most days.
- When I drive, it’s in a biodiesel car, fueled by sustainable biodiesel from the Biofuel Oasis, a worker owned cooperative.
- I bank at Beneficial State Bank. They’re a leader in the beneficial banking movement, a certified B Corporation, and won the 2014 Best For The World Award.
- I am in the process of becoming certified as a carbon neutral business.
- I walk my talk in my personal life as well as my business.
- My footprint is small and getting smaller.
A sweet perk is that I’m located across from Lake Merritt, the oldest urban wildlife refuge.